1. The last Fancy Food Truck Friday until spring will be Friday, Sept. 13 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Webster’s parking lot 2450 N. Lake Ave. Food trucks slated to serve are Cambalache’s Argentinian Truck, Roll’N Lobster, Sweet E’s Bake Shop, Trailer Park Truck, Red Beanz & Rice and The Reuben Truck.
2. Joseph Shuldiner will host a free tour of the Altadena Farmers Market Wednesday, Sept. 11. Tour starts at around 4:40 p.m. and will last until 5:30 p.m.
3. The First Presbyterian Church, Altadena, 2775 Lincoln Ave., will celebrate its 100th anniversary with the Fall Festival Saturday, Sept. 14. Included at the festival will be a photo presentation and a performance of the play “One Way or Another– Overcoming the Odds One Base at a Time.” The free performance will be held in the church sanctuary at 5 p.m. The festival opens at 3 p.m.
4. The Altadena Main Library, 600 E. Mariposa St., is hosting its monthly Lego Club 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 14. The club is open to children ages 1 to 13.
5. Heading out on the freeways this morning? Check out Altadena Patch’s live traffic map before you head out on your morning commute.