1. Altadena Heritage will host a public forum discussing Altadena’s water future 7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 23 at the Altadena Community Center, 730 E. Altadena Dr. Topics include water supply, handling of storm water and other water issues that impact Altadena.
2. Altadena Coalition of Neighborhood Associations meets 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24 at the Altadena Main Library, 600 E. Mariposa St. Read about the agenda here.
3. The Sierra Club presents wildfire and chaparral expert Rick Halsey 7 p.m. Sept. 25 at the Eaton Canyon Nature Center, 1750 N. Altadena Dr., Pasadena. Halsey will discuss the future of wildfires in the San Gabriel Mountains and the foothills.
4. PUSD President Renatta Cooper will deliver the annual PUSD State of the Schools Address 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24 at Jackson Elementary School, 593 W. Woodbury Road, Altadena. Read details here.
5. Heading out on the freeways this morning? Check out Altadena Patch’s live traffic map before you head out on your morning commute.