1. The Pasadena Senior Center is hosting a Medicare Resource Fair 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today. Medicare open enrollment is Oct. 15 to Dec. 7. From noon to 1 p.m. there will be a special overview of Medicare options and upcoming changes for 2014. Box lunches will be served to the first 50 people with confirmed reservations. Call (626) 795-4331 for more information.
2. The Altadena Town and Country Club, 2290 Country Club Dr., is celebrating all October birthdays 6 to 9 p.m. tonight with an October Birthday Night dinner. Adults tickets are $21.95, kids ages 7 to 12 are $12.95 and children ages 3 to 6 are $8.95. All members with October birthdays will receive a complimentary meal. R.S.V.P. at the front desk.
3. The Altadena Library, 600 E. Mariposa St., will host an Infant and Toddler Storytime 11 a.m. Thursday at the Main Library Community Room. Each session is interactive through stories, songs and rhymes.
4. Looking for a job in Altadena or the surrounding area? Check out Patch’s job listings page courtesy of Career Builder.
5. Heading out on the freeways this morning? Check out Altadena Patch’s live traffic map before you head out on your morning commute.