1. The Sierra Club presents wildfire and chaparral expert Rick Halsey 7 p.m. Sept. 25 at the Eaton Canyon Nature Center, 1750 N. Altadena Dr., Pasadena. Halsey will discuss the future of wildfires in the San Gabriel Mountains and the foothills.
2. There will be an Affordable Vaccination & Microchip Clinic for Cats and Dogs today at 6 p.m. at 361 S. Raymond Ave. in Pasadena. Click here for details.
3. The Altadena Library will host a Preschool Storytime for children ages 3 to 5 years old at 11 a.m.
4. The Altadena Farmers Market is this evening from 4 to 8 p.m. at Loma Alta Park. Enjoy your choice of products by Altadena-based farmers and sellers. Visit the market’s Facebook page for more information.
5. Heading out on the freeways this morning? Check out Altadena Patch’s live traffic map before you head out on your morning commute.