Loma Alta Park, and here's what visitors can look forward to at the weekly event:Wednesday marks another Altadena Farmers Market starting 4 p.m. at
- Moua Farms is back from their fall planting.
- Ellwood Canyon Farms will have lettuces, sweet corn, and dinosaur kale
- GypsyEats is bringing frozen curries that you can reheat. They will also have saag made with ingredients from Moua Farm.
- The Cityfarm's eggs can be found under the Pine Street Products farm booth.
- The Gastrobus is bringing their corn flap jacks to Altadena for the first time.
- Milk Man will be off for the month of October
Visit the market’s Facebook page for more information.