If you visit the Altadena Farmers Market this afternoon, consider a few recommendations from their Facebook Page:
- “Mother Moo Creamery: Milk Chocolate ice cream! Come fetch some. Delicious as part of a coffee float featuring coffee soda from Plow & Gun.”
- “Ben Potter’s Knife Sharpening: While knives are the backbone of my business, I also sharpen scissors, pruners, machetes, and other garden tools.”
- “Visit Rishi and friends at the market and bring home some of their signature medicinal and culinary herbs.”
- “Purchase a handmade kitchen knife by our Altadena local blade smith!”
- “With Elser's Country Farm and Ellwood Canyon Farms, we have the most delicious and beautiful tomatoes around. Come see for yourself.”
- “Fresh OJ squeezed from Old Soldier Citrus' lovely Valencias. Nothing better.”
Reminder: WIC/FMNP dollars can be used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from authorized vendors.
Altadena Farmers Market: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., Loma Alta Park, 600 West Palm Drive.