More reasons to visit the Altadena Farmers Market today.
From their Facebook Page:
1. Our fancy new postcards (ask at the info booth)
2. New pretzel bagel from Twine & Jar (ask about the plans for this one)
3. Butterscotch ice cream from Mother Moo Creamery
5. Fresh flowers from Ellwood Canyon Farms
6. Goat Gouda from the Milk Man (a market first)
7. Sub 90 temps?
Plus fresh fruits, vegetables, juices, pastries, food trucks, soap, and more.
Reminder: WIC/FMNP dollars can be used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables from authorized vendors.
Altadena Farmers Market: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., Loma Alta Park, 600 West Palm Drive.