The Altadena Farmers Market meets weekly on Wednesdays at Loma Alta Park from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Below is the list of vendors from the first market event, some of which are recurring.
• The Garden of…- organic produce and flowers, Los Olivos
• Kenter Canyon Farms – Salad green mixes and herbs
• Suncoast Farms – Dried beans, asparagus, Brussels sprouts and other cruciferous vegetables.
• Elsers Country Farm – Organic family farm, Yucaipa
• Farquhar Farms – Family farm, Redlands
• Muir Ranch — John Muir High School garden, Pasadena
• Drake Family Farm — Farmstead goat cheese, Ontario
• Jubilee Farm — Berkshire Pork, Grass fed beef, chicken, turkey, eggs. Sacramento
• The Growing Home — Diamond Bar (sub)urban farmer
• Flora Ito's Garden – Glassell Park (sub)urban farmer
• Silver Lake Farms – Local (sub)urban flower grower, Silver Lake
• Etheridge Organics — Organic stone fruit, citrus, cherries, Dinuba• Ellwood Canyon — Organic produce, Santa Barbara• The City Farm — (sub)urban farmer Reies Flores, chicken and duck eggs, Glassell Park• Whittier Backyard Farms — (sub)urban backyard greens, Whittier
Prepared Food Vendors:
• Big Mista' BBQ — Pulled Chicken & Pork, Brisket, Turkey Tri-Tip, Pastrami
• Plow & Gun Coffee — Hand-roasted drip coffee bar, coffee soda, Altadena
• Pine Street Products — Handmade soaps, Altadena (sub)urban farmer
• Molonay Tubilderborst— Wild-yeast artisanal breads, Downtown L.A.
• Sqirl Preserves– farm-centric artisinal jams, Silver Lake
• Deisy's Tasty Food — Salvadoran Pupusas made of thick, hand-made corn tortillas with fillings
• Beyond the Olive – California olive oils with a fill-it-yourself station
• Fox Pizza Bus — A double-decker London bus kitted out with a wood-fried pizza oven, Los Angeles
• Mother Moo – Organic Ice Cream, Sierra Madre
• Twist and Jar — Handmade wild-yeast pretzels and homemade mustard, Glendale
• Gary's Knife Sharpening — Expert knife and garden tool sharpening while you shop• Shucked Oyster Bar — Fresh oysters, muscles, clams and prepared fish