Training with kettlebells is THE way to workout for both strength and cardio; adaptable to how you move and your own health condition.
If you’ve been wanting to learn how to use kettlebells safely and most functionally or learn which size/kind to purchase, this class is for you!
You’ll be learning ~
Crown to Coccyx Alignment
~ which will assist in giving you maximum benefit during your training sessions.
Some of the great benefits of using kettlebells instead of barbells and machines ~
- They fit everybody no matter height, weight, age (although, they're not toys for kids)
- They offer full body conditioning which means you only need to do cardio IF you enjoy it!
- Less time in the gym or working out
- Improve mobility and range of motion
- Women love that they increase strength w/out increasing mass creating long, beautiful muscles
- Amazing calorie burn!
- Enhances everyday function
- Can train almost anywhere
Classes will be held at The Bodacious Living Center on New York, just west of Lake in Altadena, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 7-8:30 p.m.
Fee is $15 cash per class. Space is limited for individual assistance!
Feel free to bring a kettlebell if you already have one.
Please don’t purchase one until you know choices.
To reserve and receive exact address, please email or call: