- Cedars-Sinai Bloodmobile will be at the Fair. On-site blood drive donors receive a ticket for one free return admission to the Fair.
- Food Drive Fridays: Guests receive free Fair admission in exchange for five canned products on Fridays. Free admission valid that day only, noon-6 p.m. The canned products will be donated to Los Angeles Regional Food Bank with a portion going to the honored community of the day for distribution to their charity.
- $5 after 5: Fair admission is only $5 after 5 p.m. with coupon. Visit website for more information.
- Season Pass: presented by Walgreens, $24.99 for ages 6 and older at participating Walgreens
- Ralphs Any-Day Tickets: admission tickets $10 for adults, $6 for ages 6-12, comes with exclusive unlimited carnival ride wristband ($35). Restrictions apply. Presented by Ralphs.
- Costco Savings Pack: $54.99 for 4 any-day tickets, one parking pass and 44 carnival ride/game tickets. At participating Costco store.
- Children 5 and younger are free every day.
Top Things To Do
Tower of Power and special guest Average White Band: TOP brings jazz, funk, rock and soul together at the End of Summer Concert Series, presented by Toyota. Average White Band opens. A limited number of free general admission tickets will be available beginning at 3 p.m. at the ticket kiosk on Rose Lane. Reserved seats are available at ticketmaster.com and the Fair box office. 7:30 p.m.
Hotel California: The Eagles cover band brings the original timeless music to the Fair. See them at the Coca-Cola Stage at 7, 8:30, 10 and 11 p.m.
The Rheinlanders: Get a preview of Oktoberfest with live oom-pah-pah music and partying in true German fashion. At Festival Plaza, 6-9 p.m.
GENIUS – A Celebration of American Innovation: Daily. This new, museum-quality exhibit celebrates America’s rich history of intellectual accomplishments. GENIUS comprises nearly 50 influential inventors and innovators from America’s past, including Benjamin Franklin, Henry Ford, George Washington Carver and Steve Jobs.
America’s Kids – A Living Library of Fun: Daily. America’s Kids celebrates favorite children’s books and characters. Solve a mystery with Sherlock Holmes, go on a magical adventure with Harry Potter or travel back in time with an American Girl. The Magic Tree House series comes to life when brother and sister duo Jack and Annie bring their time traveling adventures to life at the Magic Tree House Stage.
Wine Classes: Explore the wine wonders of the California Zinfandel grape with Emmy-award winning journalist and wine expert Stacie Hunt at 4 p.m. or learn about sake and Japan with master sake sommelier Toshio Ueno at 6 p.m. Wine & Spirits Marketplace.
Cupcakes: Suite 106 Cupcakery offers a demonstration at the Culinary Styles Gourmet Kitchen in Village on Broadway. 7 p.m.