Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Altadena Station released the following report on Friday, Feb. 28:
Sunday, Feb. 16
- Between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m. (Monday) – A petty theft occurred in the 600 block of East Woodbury Road. Loss: 2014 Chevrolet Silverado tailgate.
- Between 10 p.m. and 10:30 a.m. (Monday) – A petty theft occurred in the 1900 block of Garfias Drive. Loss: Ford truck tailgate.
Monday, February 17
- Between 4 and 6:30 p.m. – A petty theft occurred in the 2100 block of Allen Avenue. Loss: 2006 Dodge Ram tailgate.
- 11:43 p.m. – A vehicle was reported stolen from the 2700 block of St. James Place. The vehicle is still outstanding.
Tuesday, February 18
- 10:13 p.m. – A vehicle was reported stolen from the 800 block of West Mountain View Street. The vehicle has since been recovered by he registered owner.
Wednesday, February 19
- 9 a.m. – A robbery occurred in the 500-block of Stonehurst Avenue. Suspects are known.
- 3:07 p.m. – A grand theft by trick occurred in the 100 block of West Woodbury Road. The victim received a phone call from someone claiming to be an employee with Southern California Edison. The victim was told by the caller that there was an outstanding balance and needed to pay the full amount to avoid a disruption in service. The caller told the victim to make the payments using Money Pack gift cards. The victim made the payment and became suspicious when the caller insisted on additional payments. Loss: $1,500.
Friday, February 21
- 8:39 a.m. – A vandalism occurred at Focus Point Academy, 3126 Glenrose Avenue.
- Between 9 a.m. and 8:40 p.m. – A residential burglary occurred in the 2000 block of Maiden Lane. Suspect(s) entered the residence via the unsecured bathroom window. Loss: Gold diamond ring wing emeralds, ruby ring with diamonds.