Monday, April 7
- Between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. – A residential burglary occurred in the 700 block of East Alameda Street. Suspect(s) entered the residence via the front window. Loss: Nexus tablet, Nikon D200, Nikon 28-80 lens, Nikon macro lens, Nikon pocket camera, mini tripod, Sony PS3, memory cards, Kevlar vest, currency.
- 10:31 pm. – George Jacobs, 65 yrs, of Altadena was arrested for being under the influence of a controlled substance.
Wednesday, April 9
- 1:32 a.m. – A vehicle arson occurred in the 1700 block of North Holliston Avenue.
- Between 9 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. (Thursday) – A vehicle burglary occurred in the 700 block of East Mariposa Street. Suspect(s) entered the vehicle by shattering the rear passenger window. Loss: brown handbag containing personal documents, currency.
Thursday, April 10
- 8:24 AM – A grand theft occurred in the 2000 block of Maiden Lane. Suspect described as a male, white, 40 to 45 years old, 5 foot 10, 180 pounds, bald, wearing a gray windbreaker suit. Suspect last seen northbound on Maiden Lane riding a silver scooter. Loss: bicycle (item recovered).
Friday, April 11
- 2:03 p.m. – A residential burglary occurred in the 1100 block of Menlo Drive. Suspects attempted to enter the residence by cutting window screens and prying a window. The suspects entry was interrupted by the activation of the burglary alarm. Suspect #1 described as a male, black, 16 to 20 years old, 5 foot 9, 150 pounds, short hair, wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and a black backpack with a yellow stripe down the middle. Suspect #2 described as a male, black, 16 to 20 years old, 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 8, 150 pounds, short hair, wearing a navy blue hooded sweatshirt, light blue jeans, and a black backpack. Loss: none.
Saturday, April 12
- Between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. – A petty theft from an unlocked vehicle occurred in the 100 block of East Woodbury Road. Loss: Coach wallet, keys.