The land for Loma Alta Park, at the corner of Lincoln Avenue and West Loma Alta Drive, came from the donation of a local family in 1954, and it began mainly as a picnic area for the local community. Today the facilities are much more developed. The park's 13,500 square-foot gym was dedicated in 2003, and in 2008 a new play area with ADA access was completed. The pool was also recently renovated. The park has two lighted basketball courts and a community building with a kitchen and computer lab.