The Altadena Farmers' Market is starting off 2013 with some new offerings and old favorites.
It makes its weekly showing at Loma Alta Park on Wednesdays from 3-7 p.m.
The market shared on its facebook page Wednesday that Shear Rock Farms is bringing its produce to the Altadena Farmers’ Market for the first time starting Wednesday. The vendor has “grown a reputation for freshness, variety and presentation,” according to the Los Angeles Times.
In other vendor news shared by the market via facebook:
- Plow & Gun is bringing back decaf,
- Brun's Creole Soul Kitchen is adding a vegetarian eggplant ettoufe to the menu,
- Milk Man's line up includes butter, raw blue, Toma, a goat/cow blend called Broncha, and a raw Comte style
- Altadena's own Pine Street Farms is back with their infamous minneolas and Meyer lemons,
- and last but not least: we are celebrating the return of Sqirl, Klausesbees LLC, Morning Glory Confections, Spade And Seeds, The Growing Home, Deisy's Pupusas, and superstar Altadena FM volunteer Leigh McGilvray!
Are you looking forward to anything in particular at the Altadena Farmers' Market?